- 6/16 - Very Hungry Caterpillar Performance and Family Banana Split Celebration
- 10:30 a.m. in the auditorium
- Family Banana Split Celebration will take place on the north playground following the performance. Thank you very much to those donating items.
- This is a day to celebrate the kindergarteners and their families. Family attendance encouraged.
- 6/19 - Beach Day - Normal school day with beach themed activities
- Thank you to those who are donating items. We are still in need to bubbles and gummy worms. Email me if you can donate.
- 6/20 - Last Day of School/All School Picnic/Report Card Distribution
- Kindergarten will be outside all morning on the south/east playground
- Students may bring blankets/towels to sit on, games, snacks, etc.
- Students should wear shoes to run around in, sunscreen, hat, etc.
- Summer birthdays may bring treats to share
- Lunch is provided but students may bring their own
- Families are welcomed and encouraged to attend
- Students who fundraised $40 or more for the Walk-a-Thon will get a chance to dunk Ms. Thole or Mrs. Neely in the dunk tank