- Thursday, September 1st
- 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. (Teachers will be there from 3:00 to 3:45 p.m.
- In the past this has been on the east side of the building
- I am looking forward to seeing you there!
- My current project is working towards the goal of making Room 104 completely alternative/flexible seating.
- Please visit this link to donate and share it on your social media and with friends and family
- Visit the Donor's Choose page on the top under "more" to see the amazing resources Room 104 has gotten through this program.
- Room Parents help to organize donations needed for special activities, a class email list that can help with play dates and birthdays, volunteers, etc.
- We piloted Room Parents in my classroom last year and those Room Parents are happy to answer any questions you may have. I can get you in contact with them through email. I also have a handout with information.
- Let me know if this is something you would be interested in!